Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mega Halloween Pics!

My little Dino-man!


Miss Pink Poodle and Dino-man! Together for one-night only!
Our little pink poodle. She LOVES this costume!
I know this one is a little out of focus, but I just love it! Pink Poodle's say, "Roooaaar"!
Twins player Daddy and Dino-man!
I love the look on his face in this one:
London and her BFF, Elle as Ariel, The Little Mermaid.

Here they are in action:
Forced to sit on the ground next to the "photo op" pumpkin:
Another action shot!
All in all, it was a great night. The girls raked in the goods and had a great time together! We are already looking forward to next year!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated Halloween. The kids are so cute. We only had 2 trick or treaters last night. Never have had a lot of them. I do miss seeing the little ones. Anyway, thank you for sending the Saggau house blog. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Hi to all and big hugs. love, aunt kathy

Amanda said...

Hi Aunt Kathy!
Good to hear from you! Keep checking back. I'm always adding more stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...They are so cute. Growing up so fast. I bet the Pink Poodle just loved all that candy. We only had a few trick and treaters. Keep those pictures coming. Thank you, Love, Mema