Monday, January 28, 2008

Is that Greek?

Our beautiful Baby Girl...


Isn't he an angel?

Have I mentioned that I think The Boy speaks Hebrew? I'm tellin' ya, some of the sounds that he makes are very similar to words in Hebrew or Yiddish. This differs from when London was a baby - I used to think she could speak Chinese.


Anyway - The Boy has shown his very Continental side with regard to his (non-stop) eating habits. Today, Amanda and I went to a Greek restaurant and Kirby fit right in. He immediately signed for food and we obliged him with lemon rice, fallafel, hummus and pita bread. When this kid gets going not even light can escape his furious jaws. We're so glad we had that Fokker interrupter gear installed so he doesn't chew his own fingers off.


The other day London had her friend Elle over to the house. The girls are a hoot to watch playing together. Problem is, they kinda act as catalysts to each other's "less behaved" side. At one point in the evening, they were playing nicely with some little dolls in the downstairs bathroom sink (London is very into mermaids right now). Well, let's just say that Amanda and I arrived late to the scene. Yep. Water everywhere. I'd guess about a quarter inch worth on the floor, a soaked rug, and dolls gasping for air were strewn about in what could only be described as a scene of plastic carnage that would have the top executives at Mattel wearing black armbands. London lost her doll and sink privileges for a week.


Please enjoy these new photos of our precious children.

Love,

Paul, Amanda, London & Kirby.

1 comment:

jinx said...

My goodness, such precious babies! So your royal Kirb-ness is a chow hound. Growing boys need their sustanence!

I hope you and yours enjoy the super bowl tomorrow. I'm going against the stream and pulling for the Patriots!

Happy February,

love,

jinxÜ