Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Just Couldn't Resist

Mommy got sucked into buying school pictures again. Even though she said she wasn't going to get any. London just had her pics taken in the fall - why would she need them again so soon? But the very experienced salesperson photographer reminded me that she should still get her picture taken for the class photo because "it's so important".

That had me thinking back to the guy who almost invented the lightbulb but didn't and how his failures and shortcomings in life could be traced back to the fact that he didn't get his picture in the class photo with all the other kids when he was four years old. I couldn't do that to London so, naturally, I caved.

Here she is:

I don't think you could have resisted either. Be honest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! You are right! I want one!

Hugs, Mema

mother of seven said...

I always buy school pics. I must be a sucker!!!