Saturday, July 19, 2008

How The Mind of a Four Year Old Works

The latest gems from London:

After dumping out her bucket of Polly Pocket dolls and the seven gazillion accessory pieces on the floor - "Daddy? Mommy says I have to go to bed in just a little bit so I'm going to forget to clean this up, okay?"

Following a little battle with her baby brother about who knows what - "Daddy, can you put baby brother outside so he can stop bugging me?"

(My personal favorite) After noticing a fly while riding in the car -
London: Daddy, that fly is so cute. It's just teeny tiny. Do you like flies, Daddy?

Daddy: No, flies are dirty.

London: Well, maybe we should give him a bath.

And finally - while eating a cookie - "When you eat stuff it turns into poo."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've written down several comments of my three at various ages that were similar in their innocence and depth!

Aren't kids an adventure?!?

love,

jinx