Friday, July 17, 2009

Thomas the Train Comes to Town!

Today, Thomas the Tank Engine came to Fremont, NE! This is a yearly event for the town. Grammy Mary volunteers as a "happy helper" each year. We got there early to enjoy close parking, beautiful weather, a small crowd and lots to do!














We didn't ride Thomas the Train. His price was a little too steep for us. I promised London that next year I'd bring lots & lots & lots of money (as she put it) so we could do everything the even had to offer. See you next year, Thomas!

Toot! Toot!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Mostly CUTE kids!
love, mary

Anonymous said...

So scute...I did not know there was a real Thomas the Train!! I hope it was a funny day.

Hugs, Mema

Andrea Hutchens RYT-500 said...

I've seen Thomas the Train 100 times as I keep checking back on your blog-where is Mnt Rushmore??:)
Andrea

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]