Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holy Crap!

Yes. That is what you think it is. Sometimes we let The Boy run around naked because he needs a little drying time without the diaper on and, let's face it, we'd all like to run around naked now and again. I just can't figure out how to do it without getting arrested.

I noticed the malodorous nugget that was punishing our olfactory senses too late. The Boy was re-tracing his steps and marched right through it. At first, we both laughed. I think, however, that the reality of being an adult hit Amanda first.

"Well," inquired Amanda, "Do you want to clean Kirby or clean the floor?"

Ah, crap. She's right. We have to clean that up! The prospect of neither would have been as inviting to me as sitting through a time share presentation.

"I'll take the floor," I muttered.

No comments: