Monday, February 11, 2008

And now, number one...

As I previewed this video prior to posting, it struck me that there are few pictures or video of The Boy when he is not drooling. It is hard to believe he could drool so much and not upset the hydrologic balance of the Earth. Anyway - Daddy is teaching him to do boy stuff (this concerns Amanda a bit). I present to you my latest achievement - The Boy growling...



And now...London The Artist...



My thanks to the one person (whoever you are) that voted for me in the contest of the previous post. Frankly, W.C Fields was right when he said he never wanted to work with kids or animals because they had the capacity to upstage him every time.

Enjoy!

Love,

Paul, Amanda, London & Kirby


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love going to this web site, always something new to see. Cute, Cute Grandbabies. See you Sat.

Love, Mema

who do you think voted for Daddy??