Sunday, April 27, 2008

April Update

I promised awhile back I'd post some pictures of our month of April. I'll do London's b-day party in a day or two, I promise. Sorry about the delay - we have been a bit of a sick house here. First, London, out of the blue one night threw-up around 1 am and was a bit out-of-it for the rest of the day. Then, last Wednesday, it was mine and Kirby's turn. I'm fine now but Kirby has been taking his sweet time getting better. Poor little dude. Now, today, Paul decided to take a turn. I hope we have seen the last of this lovely little stomach bug!
Here are those April pics I promised you:
The Boy I ordered arrived this month.

The shipping and handling was at no charge.


But I had to pay extra for that belly!

Kirby goes to sleep with a smoothie but we've never seen him actually fall asleep with it in his mouth before. We think the monkey put him up to it.


London gets a kick out of feeding Kirby. She's like a mini-Mommy to him.

Kirby doesn't care as long as someone is feeding him!


We like to make big messes in the living room.

It keeps the kids busy for 8 1/2 minutes so I can have a chance to sneeze and maybe wash a dish before they are seeking the next fun thing.

Daddy is always good for a impromtu fort!

Tunnel vision (sorry, couldn't resist).

There may not be much room but there's a lot of fun!



Kirby bailed on these two. They don't seem to mind.


More kitchen cupboard fun. This never seems to get old. Never.


Are you going to wash that bowl when you are done?



London teaches Kirby how to make mermaid soup.


London is up for the part of Erica Kane's granddaugther on All My Children.


I got me a snuggler!

1 comment:

mother of seven said...

pssstt!!!! I can still see a Christmas tree( AWESOME!!!)
You have a great group over there...Did Kirby get a haircut? Every now and then I see a pic with short hair. He's adorable either way.