Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hey, I was right!

Kirby-boy is such a happy lil' dude and rarely gets his diaper in a twist about anything that when he is cranky, it's annoying cause for alarm. So once it's figured out that there really isn't a problem - Clean diaper - check! Full tummy - check! Adequate nap - check! - I find myself at a loss. So the words, "I don't know what's stuck in your diaper, lil' dude, but get it out" tend to be said several a couple times a day. London has even picked up on the phrase and will politely inform me, "Mommy, I think something's stuck in his diaper" from time to time.

Well, the other day, Mr. Grumblebutt would not stop with the fussing - not any crying or tears, mind you (I'm not that mean of a mommy) but just some general complaining that was not coming to an end. He had just feasted on his yummy, star-shaped baby treats and, even though I had changed his diaper not long before, I asked Paul to check his buns again.

And, what did Daddy find? This:

Turns out, I was right! There WAS something stuck in his diaper! Lodged right in between those cute little buns of his. Apparently, the sun may not shine down there but it is where the stars go! We'll have to teach Kirby the fine art of storing up your food. Afterall, that's what Tupperware is for!

No comments: