Monday, November 26, 2007

Yucky weekend.

I'd post a picture, but trust me, you don't want one.

Saturday night the crud hit the fan here at the Saggau house. I was feeling like I had been in a fight with a steamroller and lost, so I went to bed at 8 pm with the kids. For the rest of the night, me and London and Kirby all took turns being revisted by our dinners. Sunday, Paul had to go to work, so I called Jackie to come over and take care of us. Boy howdy, did she take care of us!

She brought over "flu food" (soup, saltine crackers, mashed potatoes, etc), washed all the bedding, folded clothes, did the dishes (wash, dry, put away), took out the trash, gave Kirby a bath and tidied up the place all while London and I napped. Then gave London a bath while I "supervised" from the curled-up-ball position on the floor outside the bathroom door. I can't imagine having to go through that day without her!

Then Sunday night, it was Paul's turn. He is home from work today and taking it easy - as he dang well should! London is well enough today to FINALLY go back to school. Poor thing has missed almost 2 wks! I'm doing MUCH better and have a bit of an appetite back. I can also make it across the room now without everything going black - which, of course, is always nice. Kirby is doing better as well. Sick babies are always so heartbreaking!

I hope everyone else had a much better weekend. We wish you all happiness and health this time of year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the family. You poor guys!! So glad Jackie could help out!! We had a good Tukey Day and a relaxing weekend in Tahoe. Sending pix's.

Love you guys, Mema